Buy Soranib 200mg Online
Soranibis a kinase inhibitor prescribed for the treatment of advanced liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), advanced kidney cancer (renal cell carcinoma) , or thyroid cancer (differentiated thyroid carcinoma).
How To Soranib 200mg Work?
Soranib tablets 200mg contain sorafenib, a protein kinase (PK) inhibitor with anti-proliferative and anti-angiogenic properties that blocks the activity of multiple PKs involved in several intracellular signalling pathways that contribute to tumorigenesis and are associated with tumour cell growth. This form of targeted cancer therapy prevents growth of the tumour and its blood vessels and also the spread of the tumour. A kinase of cell growth resulting in enhanced cell proliferation, arrest in cell differentiation (when a simple cell becomes specialised for a particular function) and resistance to cell death. This is a common mechanism found in several cancers. Sorafenib in Soranib tablets 200mg works by targeting multiple PKs in the tumour cell and in the vasculature (blood vessels) of the tumour2,4.
The RAF proteins are a family of intracellular protein-serine/threonine kinases that are a stage in a signal transduction cascade known as the mitogen activated protein kinase cascade (MAPK) and is triggered when a mitogen (a protein that stimulates cell division) binds to a cell surface receptor. Activation of the MAPK cascade regulates many cell processes including cell proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis, and is also involved in transformation of a normal cell to a cancer cell. A genetic mutation resulting in an tumour cells, including RAF found in HCC, RCC, and DTC; also KIT the abnormal mast cell growth factor caused by c-kit, an oncogene found in several tumour cell types including RCC4,5.
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor (VEGFR) and Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor-beta (PDGFR) are both tyrosine kinase receptors on the surface of endothelial cells that line the blood vessels2, 4. VEGF and an important role in normal cellular process as well as supporting tumour growth. Both growth factors are produced by tumour cells as well as other normal cells. Sorafenib in Soranib tablets 200mg inhibits the activity of VEGFR-2 and PDGFR-beta in tumour cells6, which blocks tumour angiogenesis.
Sorafenib in Soranib tablets 200mg has also been found to increase tumour cell apoptosis2,4. Soranib tablets 200mg is effective for treating solid tumours and works by slowing down the rate of growth of cancer cells and cutting off the blood supply that is needed to support the tumour growth. This slows down progression of the tumour and improves prognosis for these difficult to treat tumours.
What is Soranib 200mg Tablet?
An effective cancer drug, Soranib 200Mg Tablet prevents and development and multiplication of cancer cells. Thus drug is used in the treatment of thyroid cancer, liver cancer as well as renal cancer.
Before you start using the drug, give you doctor a detailed medical history of past health problems and provide him with a list of allergies as well as medications you are currently on. Include all the drugs you are taking, be it prescribed, over the counter medication or even herbal concoctions.
People who are suffering from squamous cell cancer, should not use this drug. Soranib 200Mg Tablet is also highly likely to affect the heart and also cause severe bleeding. Thus if you develop any chest discomfort, unusual sweating or experience extreme dizziness, vaginal bleeding or blood in vomit get in touch with your medical adviser immediately.
Doctor’s mostly prescribed Soranib 200Mg Tablet twice a day. It should be taken a couple of hours before a meal. You can gulp Soranib 200Mg Tablet down with the help of some water, but ensure you take it whole. Do not crush or break the tablet. Go for regular blood pressure checks, when you are taking Soranib 200Mg Tablet. When it comes to storage, do not let it come in contact with heat or moisture.
Side Effects of Soranib 200mg
- rash, blisters, oozing, or severe pain
- mouth sores
- black, bloody, or tarry stools
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling
- dry cough, wheezing
- swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath (even with mild exertion)
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body
- sudden weight loss, increased appetite, trouble sleeping, increased bowel movements, sweating, feeling hot, feeling nervous or anxious, swelling in your neck (goiter)
- dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, uneven heartbeats, seizure)
- severe skin reaction, fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling
- tired feeling
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite
- peeling or itchy skin, mild rash
- numbness, burning pain, or tingly feeling in your hands and feet
- weight loss
- thinning hair
Warning of Soranib 200mg tablet
You should not use Soranib tablets 200mg if you:
- are allergic to sorafenib or any ingredients in Soranib
- are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- have high blood pressure, without discussion with your doctor as Soranib can cause hypertension
- have increased bleeding
- have unstable coronary artery disease or recent myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- develop serious skin conditions, including severe rash, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN)
- are taking medicines that interact with Soranib including, the sedative phenobarbital, antiepileptics like carbamazepine and phenytoin, the antibiotics rifampin and neomycin, warfarin for heart disease, St. John’s Wort, the antiinflammatory dexamethasone, digoxin for heart failure, docetaxel and capecitabine for chemotherapy
Precaution of Soranib 200mg tablet
Before taking sorafenib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: bleeding problems, heart disease (such as heart attack, coronary artery disease), high blood pressure, liver disease.
Sorafenib may cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm (QT prolongation). QT prolongation can rarely cause serious (rarely fatal) fast/irregular heartbeat and other symptoms (such as severe dizziness, fainting) that need medical attention right away.
The risk of QT prolongation may be increased if you have certain medical conditions or are taking other drugs that may cause QT prolongation. Before using sorafenib, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the drugs you take and if you have any of the following conditions: certain heart problems (heart failure, slow heartbeat, QT prolongation in the EKG), family history of certain heart problems (QT prolongation in the EKG, sudden cardiac death).
Low levels of potassium or magnesium in the blood may also increase your risk of QT prolongation. This risk may increase if you use certain drugs (such as diuretics/"water pills") or if you have conditions such as severe sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting. Talk to your doctor about using sorafenib safely.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially QT prolongation (see above).
Since this drug can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from the tablets.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using sorafenib. Sorafenib may harm an unborn baby. Males and females using this drug should ask about reliable forms of birth control during treatment and for 2 weeks after stopping treatment. If you or your partner become pregnant, talk to your doctor right away about the risks and benefits of this medication.
It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Uses of Soranib 200mg
Soranib is used to treat a type of kidney cancer called advanced renal cell carcinoma. It is also used to treat liver cancer. It is a chemotherapeutic medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Please note that the packaging has changed from 20 tablets to 30 tablets. Brand and manufacture remains the same (Soranib by Cipla).
Storage of Soranib 200mg
You should store your Soranib tablets 200mg below 25°C in a cool dry place.