Cyclomune Eye Drop – Overview
Cyclomune 0.1% w/v Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eye disease . It is usually used despite treatment with artificial tears.
How to use Cyclomune Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Cyclomune Eye Drop works
Cyclomune 0.1% w/v eye drop works by decreasing inflammation in the eyes, which increases tear production.
More Information on Cyclomune Eye Drop
Expert advice for Cyclomune Eye Drop
Cyclomune should be applied to the affected eye(s) at bedtime.
Blink a few times after applying, so that the medicine covers your eye. Press a finger into the corner of your eye by the nose and close gently the eyelids for 2 minutes. This helps to stop Cyclomune getting into the rest of the body and an increase in local activity.
- Cyclomune should not be administered while wearing contact lenses.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat glaucoma.
- Inform your doctor if you are using eye drops containing steroids as these might increase the risk of side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you had an eye infection from herpes virus in the past.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Lactation : Cyclomune 0.1% w/v Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
To reduce the amount of Cyclomune 0.1% w/v Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
Driving : Cyclomune 0.1% w/v Eye Drop may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.