Product Description of (Sildenafil) Cenforce 150 Mg:
Cenforce 150 mg is the drug used to cure erectile dysfunction in men. It contains Sildenafil as the active constituent. It helps a man in getting and holding an erection during intimate session.
Mechanism of Action of Cenforce 150 Mg:
The active pharmaceutical ingredient in Cenforce 150 mg is Sildenafil, which acts by interfering with PDE-5 enzyme and protecting the cGMP from depletion. Upon sensual stimulation, nitric oxide( NO) releases in the body that encourages the formation of cGMP. A surplus amount of cGMP accumulates in the male genital area. This relaxes the muscles of the male genital areas leading to increment of blood flow to male genitals leading to a sturdy erection.
Take one tablet of Cenforce 150 mg orally 60 minutes prior to the intimate session with sufficient amount of water. Once a tablet is consumed its effects last for 4 to 5 hours, so keep a gap of 24 hours between two successive doses of this medicine. This medicine can be taken with food or without food, but ingestion of this medicine with fatty meals can affect the effectiveness of this medicine.
Missed Dose of Cenforce 150 Mg:
Cenforce 150 mg is taken only when required therefore, there are less chances of missing a dose. In case of a missed dose, take medication as early as possible before the intimate session.
In Case of Overdose
In case of overdosing, seek medical help immediately.
- Contraindications of Cenforce 150 mg
- Do not take Cenforce if you are hypersensitive to Sildenafil or any other ingredient present in the medication.
- Do not take this medication if you are suffering from renal or hepatic disorder.
- Do not use this medication if you have pulmonary veno-occlusive disorder or retinitis pigmentosa.
- Do not use this medication if you have any cardiovascular disorders.
Side Effects of Cenforce 150 Mg:
Common side effects associated with the use of these tablet are nasal congestion, drowsiness, dizziness, muscle pain and nausea
Drug Interactions of Cenforce 150 mg:
Possible drug interactions of Cenforce 150 mg are:
- Antifungal drugs such as Ketoconazole
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin.
- Nitrate and its derivatives
- Anti epileptic drugs such as Carbamazepine
- Safety Measures While Using This Tablet
- Men under 18 years of age should not use this drug.
- Do not take Cenforce with alcohol or fat containing food.
- Do not operate heavy machinery or drive after using this medicine.
- Storage Conditions for Cenforce 150 Mg:
- This tablet should be stored away from heat and moisture.
Keep this medication away from the reach of children and pets.