What Is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly made by Ajanta is a penile stimulant that specifically improves* blood flow to penile tissues to ensure an effective erection. It is taken as is from the sachets, squeezed out and consumed prior to any sexual activity. It also comes in a variety of flavors so you’ll be able to find the one that best suits your taste. However, it is sold only online through a variety of internet pharmacies and merchandise sites.
Unfortunately, the official website for Kamagra Oral Jelly did not release a specific list of ingredients, and other websites that claim* to have the ingredients list for Kamagra don’t appear to have credible information. What we do know is that it contains 100 mg of Sildenafil, which is already sold in the USA as the FDA-approved drug Viag*a. Its main function is to remedy erectile dysfunction by inhibiting phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5), an enzyme that can decrease* erection duration and size by decreasing* penile blood flow (via breakdown of a natural vasodilator)
How To Use Kamagra Oral Jelly?
The medicine is taken by squeezing the sachet’s contents on a spoon and should be taken 15 to 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. Sexual stimulation is required for Kamagra’s effects to start showing. The drug’s peak time is between 30-120 minutes, and it can last for up to 4 hours. The usual dose for most men is 50 mg (1/2 amount) of the sachet, but based on results and user tolerance, recommended dosage intake may be increased to a maximum of 100 mg, or decreased* to 25 mg. Do not take more than 1 sachet within 24 hours. Avoid alcohol consumption and high fat meals prior to intake.
- It is made of Sildenafil, an FDA-approved drug and a primary choice for treating erectile dysfunction
- It comes in oral jelly form, which for some may be more appealing than pills or capsules
- It comes in a variety of flavors for more appeal
- The company has other forms of Kamagra products for a broader selection
- Very little useful information on their official website
The following are contraindicated to taking Kamagra Oral Jelly and other forms of Sildenafil:
- Patients with serious heart problems
- Patients with blood pressure irregularities
- Patients taking the following medications: organic nitrates or blood pressure medications
- Patients found allergic to Sildenafil
- Use with caution in patients taking the following medications: cimetidine (Zantac), erythromycin, itraconizole, ketoconazole, ritonavir and saquinavir
- Use with supervision in patients with penis deformities or in patients who are at risk for developing priapism
Side Effects Of Kamagra Oral Jelly
Sildenafil, like most drugs, are associated with several side effects. Important to take note are the following:
- Common Side Effects (can be remedied by drinking water)
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Stomach upset
- Back pains
- Adverse Effects (Uncommon to rare; once experienced, stop* taking Kamagra and immediately report to your doctor)
- Erections lasting longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Sudden changes in or loss of vision
- Sudden changes in or loss of hearing
- Fainting and lethargy
The concept of Kamagra oral jelly has nothing really new to offer. It is literally Viag*a in jelly form, and Viag*a is already disliked by some consumers because of its side effects. Add to the fact that Kamagra is not FDA approved, compared to the already approved V*agra, no comprehensive information on the official websites, no money back guarantee*, no customer testimonials* and no secure source available, there is little to no reason for anyone to risk their money or their health for this product. It can work for you if you are after a quick fix to erection problems, but if you are after something trusted and proven* effective, there are more options to choose from.
Below you will find the most effective male enhancement products being sold today. The ranking is based on crucial factors including active ingredients, benefits offered, affordability and how fast the effects are. Of course, we carefully researched the science behind each product making sure that it is clinically proven to be effective and safe. Ultimately, we were able to determine the overall value of each male enhancement product allowing us to rank them.