What is the description of Vilitra 20mg Tablets?
The erectile problem is an ailment in which a man is devoid of sexual performance. Vilitra restores your sexual power and brings that energy and passion in your sexual life. It helps you to achieve harder and longer erection so that you can enjoy your sexual life. Vilitra is the first choice among men facing erection failure.
What is the mode of action of Vilitra Tablets 20mg?
Vilitra 20mg Tablets has key component as generic Vardenafil, a potent drug for countering erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor. Penile erection occurs when there is fast blood flow towards the penile region. Vardenafil restricts the action of PDE5 and causes elevation of cGMP that result in smooth muscle relaxation, after relaxation of blood vessels, there is heavy blood flow in penile arteries that ultimately lead to an erection.
What is the dose information of Vilitra Tablets 20mg?
For effective treatment of erection dysfunction, take Vilitra 20 mg before 45 minutes of lovemaking. The onset of action is 30-60 min and duration of action is 4 to 6 hours. You can consume it with or without food. Consume only one tablet in a day.
What are the contraindications with Vilitra Tablets 20mg?
- Never consume nitrate-containing drugs if you are using Vilitra.
- Do not take fatty foods, as it will lessen the absorption rate of the drug.
- If you are allergic to this drug then do not consume this drug.
- Contraindicate use of any other ED drug if you are taking Vilitra.
- Vilitra should not be taken in patients below 18 years of age.
- What are the storage conditions of Vilitra Tablets 20mg?
- Keep Vilitra away from small children. Keep in an area away from heat, light, and moisture.
What are the side effects of Vilitra Tablets 20mg?
- Vilitra may potentiate some serious side effects such as
- Severe dizziness, nausea
- Irregular heartbeat, flushing
- Painful erection, swelling of face or mouth
- Vision loss, headache, back pain
- Sudden hearing loss, shortness of breath
- What are the drug interactions possibly with Vilitra Tablets 20mg?
- Various drugs, which after interaction with Vilitra can increase or decrease its action are
- Alpha blockers
- Azole antifungals (Itraconazole, Ketoconazole)
- Antibiotics (Erythromycin, Clarithromycin)
- Drugs for high blood pressure or prostate disorder (Prazosin, Terazosin)
- HIV/AIDS drugs (Indinavir, Ritonavir, Atazanavir)
- What are the warnings and precautions to follow with Vilitra 20mg Tablets?
- Avoid using grapefruit, grapefruit juice, or alcoholic beverages when you are taking Vilitra.
- Make sure to let your doctor know if you have heart disorder, high or low blood pressure, seizure, bleeding disorder, stomach ulcer, or physical deformity of penile.
- Immediately convey your doctor if you have a history of painful erection i.e. priapism.
- Elder patients should use it cautiously.
- Vilitra may make you dizzy so be careful while being indulged in harsh activities.